Saturday, May 16, 2009

Natatorium

Today we cleaned house and then enjoyed a couple of hours at the City of Allen’s Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium. Matt took the girls here soon after Liam was born, but this was the first time that I went. It was a lot of fun. The natatorium has an indoor leisure pool featuring a flume slide, interactive water play elements, and a lazy river. They also have a spa, which I enjoyed for a few minutes. I didn’t want Liam to get into the water so Matt and I took turns staying with Liam. It worked out pretty good because I could see the girls and Matt most of the time when it was my turn to watch Liam. Ella liked to go down the big flume slide so while she did Nia had fun going down the small child slide (it was the size of a slide you would find at a park).

No comments:

Post a Comment