


My brother, Eric and his wife, Danna, had their first baby born on Wednesday, May 6 at 11:09 PM. I got to the hospital at about 7:45 pm. I had fun waiting in the lobby with my parents and Danna’s family. We played the card game “It Came To Pass.” I was able to see the baby soon after the birth (1st two pictures). But because it was so late I didn’t stay too long. I got home at 1:00 AM. We brought the girls up the next day after school and work. They were so excited to see their newest cousin.Her name is Leah Marie. She was 8 lbs 2.9 oz and 20.25 inches long. The labor and delivery was long compared to what I have to endure but there were no complications and the baby and mom are doing well. I think they came home today.
No comments:
Post a Comment