Thursday, June 4, 2009

Last day of school!!!!

I am so excited that this school year is finally over. I think Ella did very well this year despite the constant misbehaving boys and 2 teacher changes in her class. It makes me wonder though how much better she could have done if she actually had consistency in the classroom. I am hoping next year will be better. Ella is so excited to be a 1st grader.

I went up to Ella’s school today to help pass out ice cream sandwiches and popsicles after lunch to all of kindergarten and then I helped out in her classroom until the Juggler show started. My sister babysat Liam and Nia so I could be a part of Ella’s last day. I am so grateful for Jenna.

(Sorry no pictures.)

1 comment:

  1. aww thanks Carrie! i appreciate any time i get to spend with you and your family! :D

    ReplyDelete