Monday, June 1, 2009

Ella's Field Trip


The Kindergartens went on a field trip today to ASI Gymnastics in Garland. Ella was so excited to ride on a school bus for the first time. The school wouldn't let me on the bus so I met her there. They divided all the kids into 8 groups and had them rotate to different stations. They had me stationed at the low beams. I was hoping I could walk around with Ella but they needed the help elsewhere. She said she had a lot of fun and her favorite stations were the trampolines and the rope swing that she got to fall into a pit of foam blocks. Afterwards they went back to their classrooms to eat lunch. I was hoping to stay, but Liam decided that he wouldn't take a bottle today so I needed to get back home. (Thanks to my mom for watching Liam and Nia so I could go on the field trip.)

No comments:

Post a Comment