Liam got his first Superman toy today. It is a McDonalds Happy meal toy. (I didn't want to cook tonight. We chose to go check the progress on our house instead.) You would have thought he won the lottery. He is such a boy. He new right what to do. Superman was flying in the air as soon as I put it in his hand. He must have learned that from the little boy of the friend that watches Liam for me while I work at the preschool because I know we have not seen superman in our house yet. We are still too girly around here.Tonight was also the first time he has asked to sleep with any type of toy. (He doesn't even like sleeping with a pillow or blanket.) And of course it was his new superman toy. I just couldn't say no.
Too much fun! We're having fun getting back into girly stuff with baby Eve after Zane & Eli.
ReplyDelete