



Nia turned 5 today! Aunt Jenna helped Matt decorate the house last night because I had a volleyball game. It looked good.
I had a

chiropractic appointment this morning so I dragged all the kids to that and then I treated them to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. We then spent the afternoon at home playing and making mini-cupcakes.
Nia wanted pizza for dinner so we decided to take the family to CiCi’s. It was easier than making a mess at home. The McMurdies met us there as well. Tyler and Nia are best buds.
Afterwards we went home where my parents, Tyler McMurdie’s family and Sade Peterson’s family joined us for cupcakes and ice cream. The kids got to play for about an hour together.
All and all it was stress free and Nia enjoyed her birthday.
Sounds like a busy day. What great looking cupcakes. We love & miss you Nia!
ReplyDelete