We took this picture of Liam on Saturday. Every year on my girls birthdays I have taken a picture of them in one of my dresses. The same one each year. So we decided to use one of Matt's shirts on Liam. I love to see how big they have gotten each year. Liam had his well-check visit with his pediatrician today. He is long (31") and skinny (20 lbs 4 oz). That seems to be how I grow them around here.
We started him on whole milk and he is taking it ok as long as I give him the right sippy cup. But he still doesn't seem to love it as much as the girls did. He is completely off the bottle and I stopped nursing him today. For the last month I have slowly weaned him off. I have only been nursing him in the mornings for the last week or so.
He is walking full time and he gets faster every day. His sign language is improving every day too. He is up to about 6 signs that he is using (more, eat, up, hi/bye, no, finished). We are still working on the sign for drink and milk. It is awesome.
love this idea!
ReplyDeleteglad he's growing so well!
that is the cutest picture! This last year went by sooo fast!!! I cant believe he is walking already, Jefrie used to want to walk all the time but now that she can get anywhere fast by crawling she doesnt care anymore about walking.
ReplyDelete