i love the picture with Liam against the sky! it's way cute.I'm so happy you're doing this! keep it up- i feel more connected with y'all! :)
ditto what Jenna saidlove the pics
it is so funny how Liam and Dallas are looking like each other....LOL.Great Smiles!
Hey Carrie! I was doing some blog hopping and discovered yours- hope you don't mind! (I'll have to send you an invite to ours.) Your kids have changed so much but are as cute as ever! Liam is adorable!
i love the picture with Liam against the sky! it's way cute.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy you're doing this! keep it up- i feel more connected with y'all! :)
ditto what Jenna said
ReplyDeletelove the pics
it is so funny how Liam and Dallas are looking like each other....LOL.Great Smiles!
ReplyDeleteHey Carrie! I was doing some blog hopping and discovered yours- hope you don't mind! (I'll have to send you an invite to ours.) Your kids have changed so much but are as cute as ever! Liam is adorable!
ReplyDelete